Monday, January 30, 2006

Mommy Brain!

Well I thought I would start this update by letting everyone know that I went to the gym last friday and noticed 15 minutes or so into my aerobics class that I was wearing two different pairs of shoes!

So, How was the rest of the weekend???? :-) I did finish my workout. Saturday I took Kaitlyn to family swim and we had a nice time. Sunday we missed church again- because Ava was running a fever, having trouble breathing- so I took her to the doctors and..... the verdict is..... for $85.00 and a professional opinion... .she has a chest cold!

I really don't have the time to update 2 weeks worth of stuff. But quick update.

Gym -went twice last week- monday and friday- well three times if you count the saturday swim- but not really a workout- I had a cold last week. This week I have not been yet because this morning Ava was still sick and Kaitlyn stayed home sick.

Ebay- I finally listed some more items on ebay last night. I shipped my last item from the last round of sales. I continue to buy more merchandise to sell and if I don't start selling at least 1/2 as much as I am buying I will have books coming out of my.... ears (get you mind of of the gutter).

Cleaning-yeah right. No but really- I did go through some boxes looking for something that I had bought around christmas time- did not find what I was looking for yet, but I did find this study bible that I had been missing pretty much since I got it. yeah. Oh and I found some chocolate- score! Oh, but I am not supposed to be eating that junk. :-( If its found chocolate that was lost does it count????? I also found some unopened cans of diet soda- I think if you drink found chocolate (especially mini chocolate bars) with found diet soda- it cancels out all of the calories in the chocolate- it may even cause negative calories. Could someone please confirm this for me.

Mystery shopping- I have several upcoming mystery shopping jobs. I have got paid from my past shops- which confirms that these are legitimate companies.

My upcoming shops include:
2 movie rental shops
1 grocery store shop
1 eye glass place shop
1 restaurant shop- on valentines day- free date night with hubby- just need to find sitter
1 marketing research company evaluation
1 home improvement exit interview shop

Geez busy me. That is why I was looking for that thing I mentioned earlier- it was a calendar- the kind that is like a book and has room to right down stuff for each day- which I need to keep my busy schedule in.

Cool New Thing- I printed postage online for one of my auctions- I just put the address it was going to and the weight and it printed it right on my computer. Then I taped it on and dropped the package off. So, easy. no waiting in lines. I'm loving it!

Alright I am going to upload some pictures now for your viewing pleasure and thats it for now folks.

No comments: