Monday, March 20, 2006

03/20/06 update


Okay. Since I just posted some Ava pictures I thought I would post a quick update. But it is going to be quick.

I do not feel good today. I actually went to bed not feeling good and still don't feel good.

I actually do not feel like posting right now. I have to figure out what to make for dinner. Scrounge around the kitchen since nothing is defrosted.

We got a new puppy. His name is L.J. (Lucky Jack) - you can see a video at.

Http://www.dropshots.com/sherman

There is also a little video of Ava too.

We are going to California for Spring break. The whole family is going to drive- yes, we are a little bit crazy. :-) But we are going to do it. and Kaitlyns Nana got her and Kaitlyn and possibly me tickets to see American Idol Live! Should be lots of fun.

I am going to try to post a pic of the puppy here. If you don't see it then it did not work. Goodnight.

No comments: