Thursday, March 30, 2006

Two times in the same week....

Two times in the same week. You betcha, I am updating my blog again.
:-)

Today is Thursday. In case you did not already know.

Well I had some things on my list last night. Did I get them done. What do you think???? No, but I did get some of the monster laundry room done. Actually you can almost see the bed in there. I still have laundry to put away though. I have laundry to wash and dry still as well. I will try to do the washing and drying tonight while watching LOST- which came in the mail today- and then fold and put away tomorrow- maybe even just shove into drawers- and then once I am caught up I can put away more carefully as I keep up on laundry doing 1-2 loads everyday in fantasy land.

In other news.....

- Kaitlyn fell down the stairs tonight inside the house. It was so scary. She is fine. I watched it and it scared me half to death. She fell great though -her body folded into a ball so the impact was not as bad- she actually flipped over- her upper back/neck area was red and her new was hurt a bit. We iced it right away and she is totally fine but again, totally scary.

Ava has a cold poor little thing- she woke all stuffy- I could not find the blue bulb syringe thingy- so tonight Kaitlyn and I went to Fred Meyer to buy her one. Of course we ended up buying more than just that. I got Kaitlyn an outfit to wear for Easter and to wear to American Idol - same outfit just two uses. Oh and you wouldn't have known it since I corrected it but I just spelt wear- where- two times. Hello!

Dalton- well is just Dalton- there is no real news about him to report but since I mentioned the other two kids I did not want to leave him out. He played out side most of the day with his little friend down the street.It was not his school day today- it was kaitlyns but it was half day and I let her stay home from school. I don't see the point in half days anyhow- they get there and then they have to leave. Before you reprimand me I don't have her skip all half days- just today.

And some news about me- well some friends and I are trying to start a weight loss contest- called "The littlest loser"- it is supposed to start th week I leave for California- so that means no " I'm on vacation I can eat whatever I want" mentality- I really would like to lose weight so we will see if this is the motivation I need.

Okay- that is all for now- I will try to get a picture of Kaitlyn in her new outfit to put on the blog.

Goodnight.

No comments: