Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Friday Five

Okay here is a new thing I found in another blog- its called the friday five- every friday they post five questions and you (me in this case) answer them. I just found this and its tuesday, so I am going to answer the five from last friday. Here goes:

1) If you were to star in a movie, who would you want to be cast as your love interest? Yikes- you know usually I would have an answer to this- I don't really have a big movie star crush right now- Oh, I mean, my husband of course... :-)
2) What genre of movie would you most like to star in? Drama
3) What song would you insist be on the soundtrack? Woman in Red
4) What would you wear to the premiere of your movie? A red dress
5) Who would you thank in your Oscar acceptance speech? God, my family, my friends

No comments: