Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm Updating my Blog

This font- is actually called font. Odd.

Okay- its late- 11:27pm to be as close to exact as I can get.

My mood- frustrated- silly- tired-goofy ( I guess that is like silly again)

Okay- why am I frustrated- I missed One Tree Hill- a show- a television show that I like- that I missed, tonight, leaving me frustrated. :-) My good friend - Debbie "the greatest" was the one who informed me that I missed it. I thought that there would not be a new episode until next week because my other show " Gilmore Girls" is not back on until next week and the two shows are usually pretty much the same when it comes to this sort of thing. Not tonight. Okay sorry -just frustrated.

My day- Today I took the older kids to school, came back home and got some stuff done. I worked on the pile of clean laundry in Ava's room (she is sleeping with us)- anyhow- didn't get much done with the laundry, but awhile back I had taken all the toys out of Dalton's room- because he lost his toy privledge- well this once months ago and I still had all his toys in Ava's room- so I sorted through them and gave three large garbage bags of toys to the good will. Don't worry- he still has plenty of toys- and his birthday is coming up soon. Ava actually slept for 40 mintues by herself in my bed- this is a total blessing and answer to pray because she has not been taking naps- at all- even with me there. So, not only did she sleep those 40 minutes- but I laid back down with her and she slept another 2 hours! And so did I though, which is not good because nothing got done during those two hours, but is good because Ava got some rest that she needed. I missed half of Days, which is no biggie- but had total nightmares during my sleep. Can't remember all but remember being stuck in an elevator and some hugh storm was happening, hail the size of golf balls, and in another dream I was driving on the freeway going really fast and all of sudden there were no pedals, no gas pedal, no brake or clutch. I actually had to wake myself up from that one because it was really real and frightening.

After our nap I finished watching Days and then Ava and I went and took the toys to the good will and then browsed through the thrift store- I bought some stuff to try to sell on ebay and got Ava a few clothes- anything with a pocket was 50% off. The Rainier Thrift store always has some kind of 50% off sale, this week is womens clothes 50% off, all t he stuffed animals you can fit in a bag for $1.00 and then the anything with pocket 50% off.

After that picked the kids up from school and came home. Watched the rest of Dr. Phil and watched Oprah- I don't usually watch those. Casey got home, we went out to dinner, came home and then I left and did a big grocery shop. I printed out some recipes that I want to try. I also did not want to have to shop again before we left for California.

Now I am home again and its almost midnight-

My plan for tomorrow- 1- finish Ava's room- putting clothes away- possibly catch up on all laundry- if its a day for miracles. Make the dinner I bought stuff for- its a tator tot casserole and I bought enough to make two hugh batches to freeze some of it- got it off a website of a family who has I believe 15 or 16 kids:

http://www.duggarfamily.com/

That is the website and you can click the recipe link in the upper left corner if you want to take a look.

So tomorrow:

1) kaitlyn to school
2) oh- just remembered while writing this number 2 thing to do- I am not making that casserole thing tomorrow that is for friday- tomorrow I am making another recipe- its a chicken and corn tortilla kind of thingy in the crock pot- cause I made a chicken today in the crockpot and then we ended up going out to dinner- so I am going to use it with this receipe I found on this site.
3) laundry fest 2006
4) pick up Kaitlyn- early dismissal

those are the main things

Friday if all goes well I am going to get lots done- one friend is coming over to help keep the kids occupied and another friend is going to help me organize and get rid of stuff in my downstairs free for all room.

One more thing and that is all for tonight.

Did I mention I am now hooked on LOST- I am getting it from Netflix- watching Season One and totally hooked- waiting for my next fix- I mean my next disc to arrive in the mail. I have been watching 4 episodes in a row- it is soooo good. Can't wait until Season 2 ends so I can rent those too and be caught up so I can acutally discuss the show with some other addicits- I mean fans!

Goodnight.

No comments: