Sung to the tune of "going to the chapel and I'm gonna get married"- LOL. I just found out a small nachos w/cheese is 12.5 points. Now I know that is alot concidering but I get 36 points and I have 22 left and the only meal I have not eaten is dinner. So I have 8 1/2 left over to have whatever I want. So, what I have I had today so far you ask?
Breakfast: latte 2 pts, cinnamon toast 2pc 3.5 points, bag of 94% fat free popcorn 2pts, bbq chicken sandwich 5 pts- I think thats if- if so I acually have 23.5 points left.
I really love the Sara Lee bread- its low in calories and fat and high in fiber so 2 slices are only 1pt total- whereas regular bread is 2 pts each- so before any sandwich was at least 4 pts with just the bread. The BBQ chicken is 2pts for serving which is 1/4 cup - so I double it for a total of 4 pts plus my 1pt bread and its a yummy and fullfilling low point lunch.
Well I just wanted to update a little since I did not write yesterday. I was just too tired.
BTW I am going to see "Must love Dogs"- I found out its playing at the discount theater in Enumclaw. Me and my Aunt are going together and Casey is going to stay home and watch the kids.
This afternoon I took all the kids to see "March of the Penguins" it was really interesting and the kids did good. I did not think they would really like it since it was a documentary and not a cartoon. Ava slept the whole time. Afterwards we went to a few garage sales- I spent a grand total of $2.00. I bought some kindergarden work books for Dalton, Dalton got a rugrats video and Kaitlyn got a couple little things for 10cents- oh Dalton also got a stuffed batman doll.
I am going to post some pictures of Dalton on his first day of school and Kaitlyn on her second day of school and of Kaitlyns baptism.
No comments:
Post a Comment