:-) get it blahg and blog. Okay I am really tired so just feel blah!
Today was Kaitlyns first day of school, hence my first day of wake up at 6:30 - which almost did not happen except that my friend Tracy called at 6:30 since I told her I would be up at that time :-)
Well the morning did not go as smoothly as I hoped in as far as getting the alone time I wanted before starting the day with the kids. But, I was not rushing either- because on most days the kids will take the bus and today I took them to school which gives me an extra hour almost- tomorrow I will take them as well since its Daltons first day- and we will see from there if they take the bus or not.
Ava was also awake so I had her with me while I had my coffee and checked my emails. Dalton had came into my room around 5am but did fall back asleep. Kaitlyn got herself up at 7:30am and was already dressed by 7:34am. She was excited, but her anxiety set in about 10 minutes before school. She had an upset tummy and kept having to go to the potty and was worried about going to school and having to use the bathroom so much. I got her calmed down and to school and by the end of the day she says she was fine. So, tomorrow is another day we shall see.
I did not get much done housewise- although did pick up alot of trash in my room. Got dishes done, only to load up the sink again. Our dish washer is not working properly so I have taken to doing them by hand. I started several loads of laundry but they have not been put away yet. I am completly exhausted right now.
Okay tomorrow is Daltons first day of school. So, here is my to do list for tomorrow and the daily challenges from my points group:
Friday's to do list
1. wake up on time
2. make bed
3. make coffee and read devotion
4. get breakfast ready for kids
5. take the kids to school (Dalton's first day)
6. work on my control journal
7. bring down check book
8. vacume the stairs
9. spend time in the current zone
10. identify and tackle hot spots
11. finish the laundry
12. update blog
13. meet kids at bus
14. make dinner
15. do morning dishes
16. do evening dishes to leave shined sink
17. look at kids school papers and add anything that needs added to my calender.
18. read to both the kids
Purple Daily Challenge Friday September 2, 20051.
Super Friday Fling! Set your timer for 5 minutes go to the nearest cluttered spot and Fling! 50 points plus your flinging points
2. Take a 10 minutes healthy break. Grab a glass of water or a water bottle take a 10 minute walk or exercise break and drink up that water. 50 points.
3. Spend time with that special someone in your life or just put aside some special time just for you. 75 points
4. How long has it been since you have given yourself a simple manicure? Well hop to it, and if you can splurge, have some else complete the task. 75 points for being good to you.
5. Have you recycled this week? 25 points for recycling!
6. Spend 15 minutes updating your finances or calendar. 75 points
7. Dungeon Time: Get out an old rag and beat down the cobwebs on the walls in the Dungeon. 50 points per dungeon. LOL
8. Double Laundry Points today!
I am excited that alot of the daily challenge points are already on my to do list- because I get 5 points for completing an item on my list- plus whatever the daily challenge points are. :-) Go me.
Weight Watcher update- I gained- something like .4 of a pound. I will do better, I will drink my water, I will not eat yummy nachos, chocolate cake and whatever else I desire to put in my mouth. Oh, I got a new devotions book- "devotions for nibblers" so hopefully that will help . And once again I need to drink my water.
Here is a good website for people watching their waist's even though " a waist is a terrible thing to mind" :-)
http://www.hungry-girl.com
if you are counting points (WW) she often lists point values on things.
Like that I have been keeping up on my blog? I get points for it :-) LOL that is why I put it on my to do list.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment