Yay! I feel so good, na na na na na na na. :-) I finished folding, hanging and putting away all the laundry from the bed downstairs! I wish I could say all the laundry was caught up- but I cannot tell a lie. I have a load in the dryer, one in the washer, another basket ready to go into the washer and a load of Ava's clothes to put away.
I am blogging now even though the day is not over because the grand plan is to come home from home groups, put the kids to bed and then get myself in bed so I can awaken early in the morning. I have about 45 minutes until its time to go and I still need to get Kaitlyns clothes picked out for the first day of school and get her lunch packed.
I did not get everything on my list done today but quite a bit. I don't have the list next to me but here is what I did.
got up at a semi-decent time- before 9am
cleaned the kitchen-dishes- counter-etc
picked up and vacumed the living room
the laundry as already noted
weeded through all Daltons drawers and closets for items outgrown
picked up all the dirty clothes and put them all in a basket downstairs
made the spare bed
went to bible study
That is all I can think of off hand- but I broke a sweat with that laundry trust me.
Now I am going to vacume the spare room and shut the door. The darn cat keeps getting in there and getting hair all over the place.
I shall update again tomorrow.
1 comment:
Hey, You're doin' GREAT Suzie-Q! Keep up the good work! After reading your Blog updates, I'm feeling inspired to get moving on my undone chores! Thanx:)
My house is a mess and I have major laundry backed up; plus we're having family visit for a week on the 24th of this month. Gosh, I really gotta get moving here!!!
Post a Comment