Okay- so last Saturday we went to Mossyrock- its a town in Washington- we go every summer- for one of Caseys brothers friends (Jared's) birthday- they have a big piece of property with a large pond- but its like a lake- swimming- fishing-etc. Anyhow- towards the end of the day Dalton says that his shoes are talking to him (spiderman sandals)- well I just ignored him thinking maybe they got wet and were just squeaking. So the next day he mentions it again "why do my shoes keep talking to me" and I was like "they probably got wet and are just squeaking" and he goes "No, they say 'hey buddy its me spiderman' " I just kind of laughed it off as his imagination- but over the week he kept being insistant that his shoes were talking to him. By Wednesday night I was starting to get worried thinking he was hearing voices. Thursday morning he walks into my room with his shoes, sets them down on the ground and says " I am going to leave these here and they will talk to you"- and he leaves. I stood there staring at the shoes- thinking "okay now I am going crazy"- a few minutes went by and all of a sudden I heard " Hi its your friendly neighborhood spiderman"! His shoes really do talk! I was like "Thank God"~! It's so weird cause we have had the shoes for awhile and they did not talk before.
Anyhow- I have not written in awhile just been busy. My Dad and his wife (Brenda) are visiting now- They got here Thursday- I spent the first part of the week cleaning and getting the guest room ready- my friend Dana came over monday and helped with the downstairs- Kaitlyn spent the night with her and her kids on Monday and Tuesday night- Wednesday I picked up Kaitlyn and then got the upstairs cleaned-also got caught up on all the laundry but its not all put away.
On Thursday night I went with my Dad and Brenda to the movies and saw "wedding crashers"- it was okay- too much bad language though. Friday they took the kids to see "Charlie and the Chocolate factory". Today we went to Home depot and bought blinds for two of the bedrooms and a shade for the front window and my Dad is installing them for me. Right now Ava is upstairs sleeping with Daddy. I would like to get a nap in today as well. I have two movies rented that we may watch later. Constantine and Man of the House.
Tomorrow our church is meeting in the park and having a potluck afterwards- we may or may not go depending on what my Dad and Brenda want to do. I told them they could just play with the kids at the playground during the church service part.
Well that is about it- not much new. I have some pictures on my digital from last week that I will put up later and then have some pictures from Mossyrock that need to be developed and then scanned before I can post those. Alrighty updated for now.
2 comments:
If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293
Whoever left that silly message above must not have been reading your Blog very well!
FYI: She's MARRIED you Ding-Bat! LoL!:)
Post a Comment