Friday, July 29, 2005

1 month old today

Well Ava is one month old today. We just had her check up. She weights 9 pounds 1 oz- and was 22 inches or something close to that- so she is doing good and growing like a weed- well I should say growing like a sweet smelling flower! :-) She had to get her second hep b shot- poor thing- she was not happy. But she is now- as far as i know- sleeping soundly upstairs. I should check on her. Casey is outside with Dalton- hopefully teaching him how to ride a bike without training wheels and Kaitlyn is out back filling up the pool. Casey has today off cause he worked 4-10's this week.

Tomorrow we are going to Mossyrock for the weekend- we missed the past two years so I am looking forward to it- just hopefully it won't be too hard with the baby- since we are outside the whole day. Which reminds me I need to go buy some lawn chairs. I need to also finish cleaning out the car.

Well I am not really in the mood to type a long ole post like usual so I will try to write more later otherwise will write after our trip, and update with pictures :-)

No comments: