Just thought I would post some stuff- so I don't forget. Not sure if I said anything about Ava's first doctors appointment which was last tuesday the 5th. Nothing too exciting her weight was down to 7 pounds 11oz- which is normal for there to be a weight loss the first week. Her next appointment is this tuesday the 12th. Will have to see if she has added pounds. I am sure she probably has because she has been nursing like a champ.
Ava still likes to sleep alot during the day and nurses quite a bit in the evening hours. If she is in bed with us she sleeps for longer stretches of time. one night she slept 3 1/2 hours and another 4 1/2 hours. I may have already posted this so sorry if it is repeat info :-)
Tomorrow I am signing the kids up for daycamp for the week that Casey returns to work. The plan is for my friend Tracy to pick the kids up in the morning when she gets off work and to drop them off at the daycamp and then Casey can get them on the way home. That way I don't have to do alot of driving around with the baby. This will give me some time to adjust being home without Casey, and give the kids something to do so they are not bored hanging around at home with mom and baby all week.
Tuesday- like I mentioned is Ava's next appointment. She needs her second PKU- test. I also need to have the doctor check her tongue- she may have thrush- although it does not really look like it to me, but it is white.
Wednesday is my appointment with the surgeon to check my wound. We also might go to homegroups that night (church event)-
Thursday is womens bible study- which I will go to depending on how I am feeling.
We are going to buy a king size mattress for our room- and hopefully it will be delivered friday or saturday. Saturday I am going next door for a scrapbooking thing at my neighbors and there is also a womens tea that our church is having that I will try to go to with Kaitlyn and Ava.
Sounds a little too busy now that I am writing everything down. We shall see. We did go to church today- and got to introduce Ava to the church family- and we are going to homegroups tonight.
Well that is about it for now. I will update again later- maybe after Ava's appointment tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment