Hello. I have not posted in almost a week. Busy busy. My kids were signed up for daycamp this week. The idea was they have fun- I have time to adjust being home with three kids all summer. Well Kaitlyn had a hard time of it- and really did not want to go. I decided to choose my battles and they did not have to go the rest of the week. Thank God the camp did not charge me but for the one day. Kaitlyn made a book "tip guide for campers"- tip 1 was "don't sign up for camp" LOL!
This week has gone by pretty fast. Friday night the kids left for Desert Aire with their grandparents. Casey, I and the baby went to Red Robin for dinner. Ava was kind and slept through dinner :-) Then Casey and I rented a movie and watched it- it was "Hide and Seek"- okay movie but I already had figured out the "twist" by the previews. Saturday I went to my neighbors and made some cards with her stamps- and placed an order- and received the new catalog- I really need to stop buying stuff- unless I am really going to use it. After that Ava and I took a nap and then went to the women's tea. It was really nice- I have some pictures of Ava that day that I will scan and post later. I don't recall what we did that night. I might have just watched some more gilmore girl episodes.
Sunday was church- and then afterward the kids came home around 4ish. Monday was camp day- I dropped the kids off close to 10 and picked them up around 3:30- my cousin Max came over and finished the touch up on the room- oh thats right during the weekend he was over painting with Casey. Monday night I watched the series finale of Summerland- I don't know why they are ending it- I really liked that show.
Tuesday we went to "deep lake" with Nancy and Max- the kids swam in the lake with them while I sat and held the baby- They had a nice time. It was a nice lake but I would have liked it better if Casey was with us or something to take turns with the baby.
Yesterday we had friends group at Julies house (bible study) the kids had fun going in her above-ground pool. It was not really deep so Dalton could stand and he actually had fun (he is still afraid of water). We stayed later than usual and did not get home until close to 5pm. Then we had homegroups- we also had to stop at Wal-mart- I got the pictures back that we had done when Ava was 6 days- I will scan those later as well and post those. Now I can also send out the baby announcements I made. Home groups was a nice time- not too many people showed up- but..... Casey actually skipped drill and came with us! Hallelujah! I did not even ask him to- he did it on his own accord. :-) I am hoping he enjoyed it enough to come again. He can't always come cause he does need to go to drill but maybe even once a month would be nice.
Today we are going to the park- there is a water area- really shallow- with a fountain in the middle- for the kids to splash in. We are meeting my friend Renee and her kids- it should be nice, we have not hung out with them for a long time. We are bringing a picinic lunch and I told the kids we would stop for ice cream after. Danger Alert- McDonalds brought back the caramel sundaes!
I was going to rejoin weight watchers today- but the only meeting is at 7:30pm and found out we have a church counsil meeting tonight- and since I am on the counsil :-) I need to be there. I missed the last one- but since I had just had the baby- I think they have forgiven me LOL.
Alright-all caught up for now. I will try to do the scanning of the pictures later- so much easier to upload digitals- but glad to have the scanner when its needed. I have about 15 minutes now to feed the baby and get everyone and everything in the car and out the door. tah tah.
No comments:
Post a Comment