Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Sleeping baby- A happy Mommy Makes

Hello .Well Ava just about slept through the night last night! She was down at 9pm and woke up about 2am for a feeding- was up maybe 45 minutes and slept again until 7AM! Yay!

We had her 2 week appointment today- her naked weight is 8.5 pounds! Doctor said she looked good- other than the thrush- she gave me a new prescription for more medicine because said she should continue taking it even after it clears up for at least another 7 days or so. She had to have her second PKU test taken- she was not a happy camper- but she bleed well so they did not have to poke her more than once and believe me once was enough.

My cousin Max is here today helping Casey get some projects done around the house. They are currently cleaning out the two old refrigerators that we had in the garage and I have posted them on freecycle so hopefully someone will come and get them- we really need to get the garage cleaned out- we cleared it out a few summers ago and of course things started piling up again. They are also cleaning out the downstairs "play room" which currently just has toys all over- boxes, exercise equip etc.... and we are going to make it a guest room/play room- I want to have it so the kids can play in there but where things can easily be hidden away when we have a guest over.

I was thinking today if Ava were a disney princess her movie would be "Beauty and the Breast!" LOL- Princess Poopopia starring in Beauty and the Breast! Okay even though I got sleep last night I must still be a bit sleep deprived- cause that is when I get silly.

Well Kaitlyn's mouth is hurting her- she is slowly loosing one of her top teeth- and she also was playing next store in some high grass and bushes and has a rash on her thigh which is itching- so I have to see what kind of medicine I can give her for her ailments. Plus Days is about to start- and Ava has been asleep in her carseat since we got home about 45 minutes ago.

I think that is all for now.

No comments: