Hello. Just realized I have not really posted since Tuesday. Wednesday I had my doctors appointment. Doctor said things looked good but I would have to wait another month before doing sit ups. I was like " I have waited 32 years, I suppose I can wait another month" :-) LOL- I actually did not say that- but it would have been funny.
Wednesday night we went to home groups. It was good fellowship- but we did not really ever get to a bible study or prayer time :-) =-
I think I over did it Wednesday though cause my incision was actually bothering me after that- It was not bothering me for awhile- not sure if its because he took the surgical strips off or not.
We got our new mattress yesterday!- It's so nice and big- and the one we ordered was out of stock so they upgraded us to the original mattress I wanted which was almost $200 more! Right now the old mattress is in the middle of my family room- until we finish painting the spare room.
Casey and my Cousin Max have spent the past two days priming the walls of the spare room- it had really dark blue paint- and they went through three cans of primer/sealer! Crazy. So today they are going to start the paint. We will have to see how the colors turn out- I always like funky colors- I think it will look good though- One wall will have like a purply color- like plum -or eggplant - I can't really describe it and the other three walls will have a mossy green color. I will have to take a picture to post when its done because I don't think I am doing a good job describing it.
Tonight the kids are leaving with their grandparents for Desert Aire- they will be gone until Sunday. I am trying to convice Casey to take me and Ava to a movie! He is such a fuddy duddy about going out- he only wants to go to eat- and thats it! I still want to see "bewitched".
Tomorrow- is a scrapbook party at my neighbors and then a womens teat at church- I may have already mentioned this in tuesdays blog. Hopefully the paint will be dry and we can put the mattress in the room- I also want to go to the thrift store and find a dresser and maybe a night stand. I would like new sheets and a comforter for the bed too. Kmart was having a sale but it might be over.
Alright- well I better get going. I need to put some clothes in the dryer. We are back to having a big pile of laundry- I also need to go through all the mail that is on my desk! I will post more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment