Monday, July 11, 2005

It's Thrush

Well Ava and I went to the doctors this morning and Ava and I do have thrush. So, we were given medicine- hopefully it clears up quickly. We went to Target to get the prescription and had to wait for the pharmacy to open- so I had to do some shopping :-) I ended up getting Kaitlyn a cute outfit and getting Ava some pants- the only pants she had were too big- and most of her clothes are summery- but since we do live in Washington- we still end up with some cooler days. I tried to find a little sweater but they did not really have anything her size. I also got a sleep positioner cushion- that can be used in her bassinet or just in our bed- it has two sides to keep her from rolling and the head part is at an angle- supposedly to reduce "flat head syndrome" ;-) - I know I bought more than that- oh two pairs of cute socks for me- from the dollar area. I got laundry detergent and paper towels- I know exciting stuff. LOL. Oh, a couple of art project kits for the kids- I am trying to keep them busy this summer.

After Target I went to the mattress place and bought our new mattress- it will be delivered thursday! Yay- more room for us! Caseys parents had gotten us a king sheet set for Christmas so I don't even need to buy new sheets- I do want to get a mattress protector- I never did that with our queen mattress and really should have.

Well I am tired this morning- I had to be up at 7am to be at the walk-in clinic at 8am- and of course it seemed like Ava was up more in the night/early Am hours- around 6am I finally told Casey to just take her out into the living room so I could get one hour of sleep. I was gone this morning from 7:50AM - 10Am- and still need to go sign the kids up for the summer camp for next week. I want to put it off until later today- but then on the other hand want to just get it over with. I need to try feeding the baby again before I take off though so she does not wake up hungry and me not be here.

Oh- they weighed Ava this morning- with her clothes she was 8pounds 15 oz- tomorrow they will get a naked weight- but it looks like she has gained at least a pound since last week and is up past her birth weight which is what my doctor was looking for.

I will post more tomorrow after her appointment.

No comments: