Sunday, July 24, 2005

Sunday

Hello there. I just posted some more pictures- most of them were taken today- but the one with Casey was taken maybe a week ago.

I think the last time I posted it was friday. Yesterday we got a late start and headed out for brunch around 11am. Went to Shari's- for those in California its like a Denny's. After that went to Target for a few things. We really need to chill on spending- I have not been keeping track which is dangerous- right now we have the money -but that won't last long- so I need to be careful. The plan was to come home and clean house- but not much got done :-) We came home and the kids bathroom was flooded- a part in the back was broke- the same thing had happened a few years ago to our downstairs bathroom and Caseys dad helped him- so Casey called his dad and he came out today and helped him fix it. Back to yesterday... I finished watching season 2 of Gilmore Girls- and now have to wait to wednesday before season three will arrive in my mail box. We babysat my friends little girl last night- she is 5- so they brought dinner- pizza- so we did not have to cook. The kids played in the pool outside for awhile and then came inside and pretty much kept themselves busy. Caseys friend Dave and his girlfriend came over to help Casey figure out what was wrong with the water on our fridge- our new fridge- the water started coming out very slow- turns out its the filter- which is crazy cause we just got the thing- our water is really bad and now I need to call the city to see if they can do anything. Went to bed around 11pm Ava woke up sometime around 2 or something- thing again around 4ish- she did not want to go to sleep so I took her in the living room for awhile and watched this hallmark movie that I had taped the night before. Then I had Casey take her out so I could get some sleep before church. We finally fell back asleep and then I did not wake up until almost 9am- we have to leave at 9:30 for church. So I got ready really fast.

Went to church with the kids- my frist time with all three by myself since Casey had to stay home and fix the toilet. :-) It was okay but I missed the sermon because Ava got hungry and then a little fussy. Good thing we record our sermons- I will have to get a copy next week. After church we picked up Wendys for lunch and came home. Casey was done with the toilets by then. Ate lunch and the kids went in the pool for a bit- then Dalton was put down for a nap- I fed the baby and Kaitlyn and I went to the grocery store. We are going to home groups and they are bbq- steak- so I am making mashed potoates- I also decided to make rice crispy treats- so once I am done with this post I am going to start on the food. After the grocery store we stopped at the second hand baby store and I got Ava an outfit- then we went to the thrift store- I needed a big pot to make the rice crispy treats- I only have one big pot and I will be boiling the potatoes in that- I got a decent pot for $1.00! Kaitlyn found an etch a sketch for a buck and I bought Dalton a $2 spider man action figure- its a nice one though and he loves spider man.

Well I was going to write more but daddy just brought baby downstairs and I guess she wants to eat- so I will have to finish this later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan, your kids are SO CUTE! K really reminds me of you when we were hangin out, she looks sorta like you did back then :) and she sure is photogenic! I want to see some pics of you at that age to compare :) please!

Joanna