Well here we are half way through the week. So is the week half over or half begun. :-)
Alrighty this will have to be a quick post because its homegroups- gamenight tonight. I am brining stuff to make speghetti so have to be there early.
Foods eaten today-
malto meal 6pts
instant carmel coffee with 4oz milk 4 pts
2 point bar- 2 points
salad w/olive oil and vinegar dressing 2pts
tuna fish sandwich 3pts
jello w/whip 0 points
This leaves me 20 for dinner- I am not going to figure out the points for tonights dinner- I will not eat too much spegehetti (sp) and I am going to have one of the brownies that I made.
Housecleaning done- I did not do much in this department. Got the dishes into the dishwasher- but now the sink has more stuff in it- I need to finish that up tonight and start the dishwasher. I did sweep the kitchen floor and did a quick vacume job of the living room. I cleaned the kids bathtub.
Other things done today- clipped the kids finger and toe nails- something I neglect to do- it seems once the baby/toddler age is over I just kind of forgot that I still have to do that part of their grooming. I also gave Dalton a bath. I made brownies for tonight. I received my flylady control journal in the mail and put it in a three ring binder- I read it but have not started filling out my schedules. I want to find out what days Dalton will be in school to decide which days I do what.
Alright time to go now. I might post more when I get home depending on how late it is. I stayed up way too late last night. Almost 2am.
No comments:
Post a Comment