Well its day two of the no buying anything- it's tuff- I should have counted how many times today the thought came into my head about this or that, that I thought I needed, or wanted etc... I think I am addicted to buying stuff. Well last night I had my steak 10pts and then had a bag of popcorn and a popcicle to finish off my daily points allowance. I actually am having a hard time eating all my points and ... ( I forgot what I was going to say- was interrupted by the telephone then had to feed the baby,etc... ) anyhow- I am having a hard time eating all the points- today I still had about 14 points left at the end of the day- so I had a starbucks carmel frap light- (it was free- so I did not spend any money) that was only 4.5 points- so I ended up having an 8 point pb&j sandwich- using just the regular bread- because I needed to eat the points.
Okay- I am jumping around here- so lets see- I would like to have a format for this blog- but since I am totally unorganized it seems unlikely that I would keep it up anyhow. If I did the format would be something like: 1) what I accomplished in the housekeeping department. 2) what I ate today 3) other stuff- :-) see not very good.
Well- for todays accomplishments it should be easy- since I did not accomplish much at all. I did make my kids breakfast and lunch. I started another load of laundry and emptied out the one from the day before- all the clean laundry is still piled up in the guest room- which I officially have until September 22nd to get put away- since that is when my brother is coming to visit and therefore will need to have the guest room ready again. I emptied the sink and started the dishwasher. Other than that, that is all that got done today. Last night I did finally pick up the trash from downstairs but did not vacume- and did not throw the bag of trash out. Oh, this is supposed to be stuff I accomplished- not stuff I did not- if it were the list would be much longer :-) , I got all my most recent photos put in a photo album.
Okay what I ate today:
breakfast- 2 servings of malto meal with butter and jam- 6 points
lunch- 2 egg burrito's w/salsa 4 points
dinner- 2 portions of talipia (fish) w/mango sauche 4 points/ small potatoe 2 points
throughout the day I had 2 1 pt bars, 2 rice cakes- 1 pt each
zucchini 0 points
sugar free jello with fat free whip cream 0 points
carmel frap light from starbucks 4.5 points
pb&j sandwich 8 points
How much money I spent today= o$ and 0Cents- yay!
tv watched today- Days of our lives- 4 episodes of a baby story- but was doing other stuff at the same time. And that was it for tv.
Goals:
to get my house clear of clutter/ organized/ and set up with a housekeeping schedule. How I plan to do this: I am not sure. Okay- well first I really need to get rid of the clutter- I had thought about trying to do something like find 10 things a day to give away or throw away. I just need to implement this. As far as the schedule- I am going to try to really follow flylady. http://www.flylady.net
I have ordered a "control journal" (before the no spending decision) and that should be here shortly. You can read about what it is on her website (above)- its basically just a plan of attack so to speak about daily/weekly scheduling of chores, etc...
My other goal of course is to lose weight. I would like to lose at least 69 pounds- which would bring me to 150- although for my height I should actually weigh less. But I know that I was looking and feeling good around 165-170 last time I lost weight. I should come up with a short term goal- I am probably going to a wedding on october 22nd- and I would like to have at least lost 19 pounds by then. I have 9 weeks so would have to lose 2.1 a week. Besides keeping on track with points- another mini goal is for me to drink my water. Today I had a grand total of 0 glasses of water. Isn't that terrible? Tomorrow I will make it my goal to drink at least one of my 32 oz cups.
Alright I have other projects and things I want to accomplish too but its getting late so I think I am going to end this here for now. I am going to try to update this every day again which was the original plan. TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment