Well I decided last night to challenge myself this week. I am not to buy anything for the whole week, no fast food, no lattes' , no stuff period. I did my grocery shopping yesterday so there is no reason to buy anything- except milk if we run out and that is the only thing allowed- and I will have Casey do that. It's really hard for me- I like to buy stuff! :-) I am also going to try to get going on my weight watchers- I have been doing poorly- I gained .2 of a pound last week. So, when I shopped yesterday I bought things (foods) to help me. I am doing okay so far today and its almost 5pm. I am making dinner right now. Steak. That will be about 10 points- but I am having zucchini with it- 0 points and should have some points left over for a snack. So far today I have eaten...
Weight watchers shake made w/ non fat milk- 3 points.
Tuna fish Sandwich- 3 points
2 point bar- ummmmm 2 points
1 point bar- 1 point
egg burrito- 3 points
popcicle- 2 points
So that is 14 points- I am allowed 34 so still have 20 points left.
Well I am trying to get my house clean- Ava slept a big chunk of time today so I got my master bathroom clean -got some loads of laundry done (but not folded or put away) - went through Avas clothes and seperated out the stuff that she no longer wears, and the stuff that does not fit her yet and put those in the spare room dresser. I still need to finish cleaning my room- I stripped the sheets and pillow cases off the bed and need to wash and dry them and get them back on the bed before bedtime. I got the dishes in the dishwasher and washed- needs to be put away- started dinner.
Alright I am back- I had to turn the steak and take the potoatoes out and put the zucchini in.
Well I think that sums up my day. Tomorrow will be more of the same I am sure. House cleaning, cooking, fun mom stuff :-) I have some pictures I will try to upload later.
Good night
No comments:
Post a Comment