Friday, August 19, 2005

Friday Update

Hello there. Thought I would add a quick update this friday evening. Its about 10pm. Dalton and I just got back from seeing the new "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"- this was his second time seeing it. I actually did not want to see it before- it just looked dumb. But, I enjoyed it. It was funny. Some of it was boring just because it pretty much is the same as the old movie- but some of the things Willy Wonka said were pretty funny. Anyhow- I was not disappointed. I was going to go to the movies by myself and see "must love dogs" but it was only playing earlier in the day. Kaitlyn is at a sleepover birthday party down the street. Ava is upstairs sleeping with daddy right now. I fed her right before we left for the movies.

So, as for an update- I cannot remember what I last posted about. The kids had dentist appointments on Tuesday- they both did great- no cavaties. I went ahead and scheduled an appointment for me and went thursday. Things went well but they said I need to have one of my teeth crowned- so I go back in, in september to get my crown- my portion will cost like $500! Yikes- I was thinking is it a gold crown with diamonds! :-)

The kids start school in a few weeks. September 1st is the first day. Its a thursday. Dalton I believe will be in mon/wed kindergarden so won't start until either friday or monday. I was just told that instead of 1/2 days on every friday they will split the fridays- so one week he would go mon-wed-fri and the next mon-wed only and so forth and so on, and like that.

Casey has to work tomororw :-( I was hoping to get stuff done but of course now it will be hard. My medicine is working in the fact that I am more focused and actually starting to pick up around the house and want to get stuff done and am motivated to do it- however even with that I am not getting much done because I have kids to tend to. I am hoping maybe once the big kids are in school I can get things done during Ava's sleep times- at least there will not be bigger kids messing things up behind me as I am cleaning.

I recently rented two new dvds- well new for me anyhow- I watched "Hitch" which I really liked- I highly recommend it. I also saw "Miss Congeliaty 2" I liked it- probably not as good as the first- but it was okay. I still have Pirates of the Carabbien (sp) to watch.

Alright- well that is about it for now. I am going to add two cute pictures of Ava playing with her new toy. Good night.

No comments: