Just thought I would write a quick update. Not much new here. Happy Birthday Debbie :-) (you know who you are)- just did my grocery shopping- online- gotta love it! The only downside is having to wait at home from 10am-3pm- but I had no plans for tommorrow anyhow- Jan (Caseys mom) is taking Kaitlyn shopping- she took Dalton today. Yesterday I took Kaitlyn school shopping- we had a fun day- I spent about $200.00, but we got lots of stuff. Mervyns had a great sale! BTW my kids have big feet! Kaitlyn is already a size 3 and Dalton is a size 1. Crazy! I don't know what size Ava is but her feet are long too.
Well geez since its been so long since I have updated I don't know what to write. I may have mentioned I re-joined weight watchers. The first week I lost 1 pound- with not really trying- and this week I lost .4 of a pound with definately not trying- we are talking fast food almost every day. So, I am going to actually try this week- count my points and drink my water. I will update this next week- my meetings are thursdays at 7:30pm.
Oh, sad news- I have watched all the gilmore girls currently available on netflix- I did read that season 4 is about to be released- I believe in later September- the only problem is by then season 5 will have started- so the plan is- tape season 5 until I have watched season 4- that won't take but a couple of weeks- then hurry up and watch the seaon 5 episodes that were taped and then I will be all caught up! Oh, the important things in my life.- speaking of important things if you watch Days- its getting good. You should check out my good friend Dustins page at http://www.soapoperafan.com/days.index.html
Actually he is not my friend- but I love his page- it has summary of the last several years of days- spoilers, updates, comings/goings, etc.... he also does a Passions page and The O.C. page. Anyhow I am probably the only one who cares about this- but since this is basically my diary- even though all you people are reading it- I suppose I can put whatever I want here ;-)
At the mall the other day I bought a new game- its called the ladybug game, its for kids- very cute- I have actually been having fun playing it with the kids. We also got a checker set- Kaitlyn gets it- but Dalton still is learning. Ava can't really play yet :-) LOL.
See how silly I am getting. That means that it is getting late (11pm) and I am tired.
oh, btw- I started taking Zoloft- for my mild depression/anxiety/dflctdhs (don't feel like cleaning the dang house syndrome). It seems to be working.
Alright well my husband just came downstairs with a hungry baby so I gotta go.
1 comment:
Yup, Happy B-Day to Me. Yes, I know who I am LoL!
Thanks Suzie-Q!
Love Ya:)
Post a Comment