Wow, almost a week since I have written. Well wednesday night I did not get home until about midnight! So, that is why I did not post that night. I played scrabble for the first time in a long time- I think I have only played once before when I was a teenager or something. I am now hooked. I went out and bought a scrabble board- thus breaking my self-imposed spending ban :-( I still did pretty good though. We did not eat out for any meal for a whole 6 days! Sunday we ended up getting breakfast on the way to church and lunch after church!
Ava just feel asleep in her swing- but she is all slumped over! I guess she is okay in there but it looks uncomfortable.
Anyhow- I am trying to remember what we did on Thursday but nothing is coming to me :-) Friday Kaitlyn went to a birthday party at her friend Emma's- that was the night I bought scrabble and another game called Skip Bo- Tracy came over and we played Skip Bo until about 2:30 in the morning. Then I had to pick Kaitlyn up and 10am- ended up staying there for a few hours and then headed back home.
Saturday at 2pm my neighbor had their annual croquet tournament. I had never played before and made it into the finals. We did not finish the final game until close to 10pm. My friend Diane and then Casey watched Ava and the other kids and I just came home between turns to feed the baby. After that Tracy and I played Skip Bo and then a game of scrabble. So, again I did not get to bed until about midnight.
Sunday we went to church and Kaitlyn was baptized. I will have to post pictures later. Then Sunday night we went to our friend Debbies for a bbq.
That brings us to today. I took the kids to Walmart to get pictures taken since its Ava's two month b-day today. :-) For the package I had a picture of all three kids together. Then I got one of Dalton alone with a school bus background, one of Kaitlyn with a castle background, one of Kaitlyn and Dalton together with a football field background- Kaitlyn is lying down on her tummy with pom-poms and Dalton is sitting next to her with a football. Then I had three more poses of Ava by herself. They should be back the 21st of September.
I have done no housework today so I cannot post what I did :-)
Thursday Kaitlyn starts school and Dalton starts on Friday. I am hoping to get some real organizing done once he starts school and its just me and the baby.
My goal is to start going to bed and waking up at the same time each day. I would like to be up by 6:30 am so that I can shower and have coffee and maybe bible time before getting the kids up and ready.
Alright well I took some cute pictures of the kids wednesday night at home groups so I am going to put them up. Dalton is with his friend Ruthie- they were playing "wedding".
No comments:
Post a Comment