Monday, August 29, 2005

Going to Bed

Okay..... its the end of Monday. Well almost the end... 9:26 pm- I told my kids about 30 minutes to get upstairs and I would be up in 10 minutes to put them to bed. :-)

I still did not accomplish much today. I did the grocery shopping and went and got thai food for dinner. I think I am okay point wise because other than that I just had 12.5 points between breakfast and lunch- since I did not eat breakfast. For lunch I had a grilled chicken pita from JITB (jack in the box) and jalapeno poppers- the pita was 5.5 and the poppers were 7 pts or something like that .

I gave in and bought the espresso maker- here is my reasoning:
with school starting I know that I will be tempted to go to the mocha stand when I bring the kids to school. If I did that every day we are talking $15 a week in coffee. The maker was around $29, it was $9 for the frother cup, $4 for the coffee and about $5 for the flavor - so if I avoid buying coffee in the morning because of this I should save over the long run.

Alrighty I am going to go to bed now- honest.

No comments: