Thursday, September 29, 2005

Long time no blog

Hello. Thought I would add a quick post since I just uploaded some pictures from my brother Dan's recent visit. We had a really nice time. Went to the Puyallup fair. Went to the park. Went garage sailing. Went to see "corpse bride" with the kids. Went bowling for my birthday after going to church and went to the movies with our Aunt Nancy and cousin Max- saw "flight plan".

Well I am kind of watching The O.C. and trying to clean up a bit. I have totally slacked off on dieting and house cleaning. My two biggest enemies. :-) I have a guy from the water department coming out tomorrow so I want to at least have the house half way presentable.

So, my weekend plans. Friday, take Dalton to school. Come home for the water guy- 9am- go down to my work to look through the cubbards to see what kind of supplies we have and make any copies I need for monday. Which also means I need to get that together tonight. Kaitlyn has a counseling appointment and we have game night tomorrow. Saturday there is a grooms shower for Daniel who is getting married in October- and Sunday is church. I think that is all on my plate this weekend, other then getting the house cleaned, which is kind of always on the list.

Well I am going to get going.

Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: