Wednesday, September 07, 2005

update

Hello. Thought I would post a quick update because I said I would. :-) Did not get much today. Did get the kitchen cleaned. So, I did something. I went to two bible studys and went walking with a friend from church. Tomorrow my friend Susie is going to watch Dalton and Ava for a few hours and I am going to run back to my house (okay drive) and speed clean until Ava is hungry. :-) Here is the list- the numbers are off because I just copied Tuesdays to do list- and some of the stuff was DONE.

1. wake up 6 am
2. Have coffee/me time
3. Make Kaitlyns lunch for today
4. Wash and put away dishes
5. clear counter tops
7. put away camping stuff
8. declutter living room
9. Clear front entry way
10. finish laundry
12. clean desk top and underneath
13. feed fish
14. work on control journal
15. update blog
18. Call doctors office regarding payment plan
24. fill out pta info and write check
25. look through backpacks
26. dust in Kaitlyns room
27. Take meds
29. update calendar
31. Track WW points
32. Pay bills
33.Make Dinner
34. Dalton bath
35. Ava bath
36. lay clothes out for tomorrow
37. find out where to buy diet chocolate shasta
39. Call water company
41. pick up kaitlyn
42. work on bible study
43. pick up bedroom floor
44. pick up master bathroom
45. clean out fridge
46. empty trash
47. empty recycle
48. thank you card to michelle
49. Dentist appointment 4:30
50. WW Meeting 7pm
51. Tape show 8pm
52. Vacum all rooms
53. wipe down laundry room-sweep out
54. Clean all bathrooms- tubs- sinks-toilets
55. Clean Microwave
56. Plan thurs/fri/sat meals
57. sign kids up for soccer


I will try to post at the end of the day tomorrow. I have a dentist appointment and my WW meeting- also it is the season premiere of The OC- which I will tape and then watch since it starts before I get home from WW..

If you have young kids at home check out this website.
http://www.preschoolexpress.com

Have fun

No comments: