Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dirt for my garden

Well, my husband finally brought me home some top soil for my garden. Yay!

He said "look outside in my truck and see what I brought you" I looked outside and saw the dirt in his truck and called my daughter and her visiting friend over.

I said to them "do you want to know how to tell when a man loves you?"

They came over and looked out the window- and I said " when he brings you home Dirt.".... " Because NOTHING says I love you like a big truckful of dirt."

So here is a picture of the garden area with the new dirt. Below that is an updated pictures of my strawberrys- I think they are doing good because there are more leaves and more flowers.


After I took the pictures of the new dirt- my son and I planted the two tomatoe plants near the fence and then planted 1- row of carrots- 2- rows of peas- and 1- row of cucumbers. I have about 2 places left to plant some other veges. I might try some corn and perhaps zuchinni.

No comments: