Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pictures of my House

My friend Debbie in California (debbie the greatest) has asked to see pictures of the inside of my house.

I was going to wait until it was clean, but then I would never post any pictures.

So, here goes.

This is my stove area of my kitchen... (you can't tell but there is spaghetti boiling in the big pot)



This is a picture of my dining room taken from the kitchen...


This is a picture of my kitchen sink- the window overlooks the backyard...


These two are pictures of my living room, taken from the dining room- The table in the middle of the living room is not usually there, it was upstairs because I had a scrapbook night and needed more seating..



The following pictures show the entry way- the one on top is from upstairs looking down and the bottom one is from downstairs looking up...



This last photo is the downstairs family area. There is normally a table by the bench- but that is the one upstairs...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it Susan! You got the staircase that you always wanted to get. I am sad though that you don't have formal chairs, but hey, I live in a 12 ft by 12 ft room! You kick ***.