I am happy to report that I am feeling a bit better. I have been dealing with energy (lack of ) issues and slight depression (not really sad about anything- its hard to explain).
So, this causes me to slack in really getting anything done, other than what absolutely needs to be done and I feel overwhelmed, unaccomplished, a little bit of a failure (seriously not beating myself up or anything)- there are just things I want to get done, a certain standard of housekeeping and parenting that I would like to live up to.
Anyhow- the good news. Today I feel better. I have actually accomplished a few things.
1. Seperated my laundry into about 6 loads.
2. Currently washing the third load.
3. went through my closet and took out clothes that I don't wear to sell at the garage sale I plan on having soon.
4. Did the same with Ava's clothes.
5. Straightened Ava's room
6. Took some time to actually get down and play with Ava. I made up a butterfly dance song and we danced. Then we played ball. And a bit of hide and seek.
7. Put away a load of dishes.
8. Washed another load of dishes.
9. Wiped down part of the counter and stove.
10. Made lunch.
11. Started the self clean on the oven.
12. Played a few rounds of guitar hero.
13. Made several phone calls that I needed to.
14. Thought about dinner ( I have a plan)
Okay- there was more even but mostly little pick up things here and there type of things. Still plenty to do.
I have to pick up the kids from school today, so I have a little over two hours to go. I still need to shower and get dressed. I have Ava in her room and hopefully she will nap. I might work on some paperwork for 1/2 hour and then head back upstairs.
So, there is your update. If anyone is reading this blog.
Until Next time.
Here is a picture of my on that was taken on one of those days that hinted at spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment