Wow check me out- updated this the very next day! Well Dalton graduated from preschool today! It was a very cute ceromony. The kids did a little play "the three little pigs" actually there were 8 pigs, 2 wolves and a "Mr. Man", Dalton was group 2 of little pigs- they built there house out of sticks! The kids sang songs- and got their diplomas. They also had a slide show of all the pictures throughout the year, which we will get a copy of on cd.
I was supposed to have my doctors appointment at 4:30 this afternoon but got a call from my doctors office saying that my doctor was coming in today for an appointment and wanted to see me since she was there. I went in at 1pm. I got to see her new baby boy- two weeks old! He is very cute. Poor thing was there for his circumsision- she let daddy go in with him and she came and did my exam. She still thinks I am 1-2cm even though the other doctor said no- and she said that I am 50% effaced. I am measuring 40.5 weeks. She said she would let me go a week over (let's hope not)- and then do some tests. I was having contractions earlier today but they were like 15 minutes apart and only happened on and off.
I don't remember if I wrote it yesterday but I had the baby car seat put in the jeep and it makes it very hard to get the other kids booster seats hard to buckle in. I am thinking we may need to trade in the jeep. Geez! We just signed loan papers yesterday for our refinance and will get a check to pay off all the vehicles.
Tomorrow I have "friends" bible study- we are working on a study in the "fruit of the spirit"- and I am behind on the workbook- by like 4 days! I might see if I can "cram" tonight- but it kind of takes away from the lesson- each one is supposed to t ake between 30-45 minutes and sometimes longer.
I just got my first selection from NetFlix- I signed up for a free trial. I really wanted to watch all of "gilmore girls" from the beginning. So I ordered all of the first three seasons- I only get 3 dvd's at a time- so I need to start watching! We just bought a new tv with dvd/vcr in it because our old dvd was broken and it was time for a new tv and we had a little extra cash from the new loan- no mortgage payment for two months! So, I will probably be up late watching gilmore girls tongiht!
Well I think that covers it for today. I will try to keep this up to date!
No comments:
Post a Comment