
Well here we are at friday 06/24/2005.... and still no baby. I was a little worried this morning because baby has not been as active as usual so I called my doctors office and asked if I could have the NST (non-stress test) done today- they said come on in. Well went in and we could not get a good reading- the heart beat kept going off the monitor- and they needed at least a 10-15 minute reading. So, they sent me over to the hospital. I called Casey to come home- appointment was at 4pm- and called his mom to come watch the kids. We left here around 3:00pm. got signed in and had the ultrasound- the baby was fine of course- fluid levels fine-movement fine (although I could not feel it- I saw it) baby got a perfect score- 4.0 grade average so far :-). Baby is so cute- we got a great shot of the face and he/she was sucking away- not on anything just moving its little mouth- it was adorable- I actually teared up- I want to meet the baby so bad. But, today is not going to be the day. I am still hoping I go into labor tonight.
Anyhow- after we left Casey and I took advantage of having grandma at the house with the kids, and we went out for dinner (we called and made sure it was okay first).
Now its 10:21pm- I have felt the baby move on and off throughout the day- just slowing down I guess cause its getting crowded in there.
Anyhow that is about it. I have a load of laundry in the washer and dryer right now- I was out of clothes! Casey has to work tomorrow- so will go in unless baby decides to finally come on out.
Here is a picture of baby today...
No comments:
Post a Comment