Saturday, June 25, 2005

Saturday

No baby... just thought I would get that out of the way. Well its Saturday now. I slept in. As much as I could with Dalton bugging me every 5 minutes for breakfast. Which, once I made of course he did not finish cause he was so full- I thought he was starving!

I woke up this morning around 3am with a bad charlie horse. I HATE! those. Thank God it did not take too much time to work out- I have had some that seem to last 20 minutes and they are terrible.

I am still not feeling baby move much- I need to just take reassurance from yesterdays ultrasound and try not to be paranoid.

I made french toast for breakfast this morning. I know I am writing things at random- but I have morning brain.

I am going to take the kids to see "Herbie-fully loaded" -its starts in one hour- I am just hoping my clothes will be dry by then. I think they have been in the dryer for almost an hour- so they should be. I will turn the dryer on again and go hop in the shower. Well I won't actually hop- just stand there. :-)

Casey is working today :-(

Okay dokey- thats all for now folks!

No comments: