Well its almost 11pm on Wednesday. Still no baby! :-) Today was bible study day. We have "friends" bible study 2x a month on wednesday- which was at 1pm today. I finished up my "Beth Moore" fruit of the spirit lessons for the week. There were five we needed done- I had one done as of yesterday and did two last night and two this morning. One of the scriptures that really spoke to me is:
Isaiah 40:31 Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.
My focus is on the word "Wait"- I know the Lord has promised me rest, which is something I feel I have not had lately- I just need to remind myself to Wait- that he has promised me the rest- but in his timing. The same goes for the baby being born- it will be in his timing.
My hip/lower back area is really hurting today. I have to actually use my arm to lift my right leg up to get into the car. I am going to try sleeping on the couch tonight -because it seems my legs do not hurt as much throughout the night when I do this. So hopefully two things will happen, 1) less leg pain and 2) more sleep.
Tomorrow I am going to try to get into see this massage therapist that does pregnancy massage and pressure point application (to encourage labor)- a friend of mine from church who is also pregnant recommended the gal so I hope I can get an appointment with short notice.
Tonight we had home groups- another type of bible study- its food/family oriented- at our friend Susie and Shawns house- we had a good time. Shawn bbq'd chicken- the kids played downstairs- we were able to do prayer requests and then discuss last weeks sermon. We always stay later than planned- I think it was close to 10pm when we got home and I had to get the kids to bed and then I took a bath.
As for accomplishments today- I got the kitchen clean! Sink was emptied and cleaned out, dishes in the dishwasher, counter cleaned. Dalton swept the floor. He also got his laundry put away. But that was about it for housework- I really am frustrated because not too long ago I was sleeping so much- so very tired- and not in as much pain as I am now- so nothing got done because of the sleeping. Now, I have more energy- actually want to get stuff done but am in too much pain. Go figure.
Alright 11pm- now- I am either going to go right to sleep- or work on scrapping Dalton's bday pictures from his 5th bday. The pictures did not turn out very well so I don't have a lot to scrap and it would be nice to get it done. A few nights ago I actually got last years fourth of July pictures scrapped for both of the kids albums. :-)
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment