Saturday, June 25, 2005

Later Saturday

Well I am back. Took the kids to see the "Herbie" movie. It was good. I actually cried during a few scenes- must be pregnancy hormones. I even had some contractions during the movie- but of course nothing that lasted.

When we got home Dalton and I took naps until almost 5pm! I got up and made dinner. Ravioli and Texas toast ( garlic bread)- now we are just hanging out.

Casey worked late- got home right when we had sat down for dinner. I am not sure what he is doing right now. Dalton is playing frogger on game boy and Kaitlyn is bored and looking for something to do.

I really wanted to see "bewitched" but don't feel like seeing another movie tonight. Come to think about it, I am kind of bored too! :-)

Alright running out of things to write so I won't bore you any longer.

Goodnight!

No comments: