Monday, June 27, 2005

Just another manic monday

Okay so I don't wish it were a sunday.... LOL. Nope- no baby- sorry for all of you eagerly awaiting. No one is more eager than me.

Went into the office for another non-stress test- once again the office machine is poo-poo and we could not get a reading. So... tomorrow I head into the hospital to have the test done there.

Since my appointment was not really "with" the doctor- she only came in the room for a second and we did not seriously discuss induction- nor did she check me. I had not made a "real" appointment because I thought she would examine me at these tests- anything I mentioned maybe wanting to be induced thursday if nothing happened- she said she would call my doctor and see what she thought and give me a call tomorrow. My test tomorrow is at 10:30am- I am hoping maybe Casey will take the day off to be with me and the kids- I don't feel like dragging them down with me by myself.

Anyhow that is about it. I am getting frustrated and not being patient. So, if you are reading this please pray for patience for me, and also that the baby would get its little tushie in gear and start heading out. :-)

Well I am in the process of making dinner (well the oven is) fish sticks, and french fries. Casey is still not home from work and its almost 5:30pm. My kids are probably bored. Summerland is on tonight...yay something to look forward to.

K-bye for now.

No comments: