Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Still waiting...

Well its tuesday... still no baby! Had my appointment this morning. Still 1-2 cm dialted- she did strip my membranes so we shall see if that does anything. I read that if it helps its 24-48 hours later that you go into labor. She had me make appointments for NST (non-stress tests) for next monday and wednesday and scheduled an ultrasound for fluid levels a week from thursday- I pray that I will make none of these appointments because hopefully the baby will be here before that.

Today was Kaitlyns last day of first grade. I picked her up from school (half-day) and took the kids to McDonalds for lunch- then we came home and took naps.Kaitlyn was upset that I was not up and playing with her- I told her that it was pretty much our routine to nap from about 1pm- until it was time to get her from the bus- but she just thinks we were having loads of fun home without her.

Its 7pm now- The kids are having a bath and then I will put Dalton to bed. I told Kaitlyn I would stay up and watch a movie with her. We are going to watch "The Princess Diaries".

Well that is about it for now- nothing too exciting.

No comments: