Monday, June 20, 2005

Due Date!

Well its my due date and ..... no baby yet! I guess this is just how it is with my babies- they come late. Well tech. the baby still has a little over 5 hours to show up today- but I don't see that happening- although how awesome would that short of labor be!

Its a hot day today. Around 83 degrees. I did not do much today. Slept! I was really tired after all the cleaning that we did this weekend. I did a little picking up of stuff and still need to pick up some more in the kitchen to get it back to where it was before company yesterday.

Tonight I went and returned a library video- over due! I also had another pedicure. Very nice. Had my toes repainted cause they were starting to chip. I picked up Thai food for dinner. Not doing much cooking lately- especially when its hot.

Well that is about it- I am not in a real "chatty" mood right now. I have about 1 hour until tv time- Nanny 911 and Summerland are on tonight. Maybe I will go and take a bath- then put Dalton to bed. I told Kaitlyn should could watch Nanny 911 with me.

Tomorrow is Kaitlyns last day of first grade! I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning then will pick Kaitlyn up from school since its half day and maybe take the kids to McDonald's or something to celebrate!

Okay Doakey that is it for now.

No comments: