Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day

Hello there. Hey I skipped a day on my blog- oh well- for me it's not bad. Usually I skip 6-7 months. LOL.

So, anyhow today is fathers day! So, happy fathers day to those of you fathers out there.

Oh, and I still have not had the baby :-) I was supposed to say that first. I was hoping the baby would be a nice fathers day gift for Casey. Pretty soon though.

Caseys parents, brother and possible some of his friends are coming over tonight for fathers day. Casey and I have been cleaning house all weekend and it actually is looking pretty good. The downstairs is clean- except for the play room- (door will remain shut)- and the laundry room (same door shutting)- The living room, kitchen, bathrooms (all except our master bed/bath) is clean- hallways are clean- I still need to vacume the downstairs hall- and our bedroom needs to be clean- I would like to be able to show in there since that is where the baby area is set up- plus it just plain needs to be clean.

We bought a new vacume yesterday and it has a hepa filter and its crazy how much gunk is in the carpet- its a bagless so you can see all the dust and junk. We vacumed upstairs with the old vacume and I am tempted to re-do it with the new one to see how much stuff is still on the carpet.

Yesterday I went to a baby shower for my friend Megan from church- she is due next Saturday- we keep saying "see you tomorrow in the hospital" but our babies don't want to come out.

Well that is it for now- I am going to finish the last of my chores- also have to run to the grocery store.

I will update more as things come up.

bye.

No comments: