Friday, June 17, 2005

Friday- mid-morning

Well it's friday. Still no baby :-) - I think that is how I will start all my posts until the baby comes. LOL.

Well I don't know if its mid morning- or early afternoon- its already 11am. I just finished cleaning my downstairs bathroom. It looks so nice! I went last night and bought a new shower curtain, a rug that goes around the toilet and one of those toilet seat covers all matching- and bought new hand towels for the bathroom. Also got this cute little candle that matches. I told Dalton that this is now the guest bathroom. I should go take a picture- too bad I did not take a before picture. Oh well.

Dalton was sent to his room earlier today and I told him not to come out until it was clean. He said its done- so I need to go and check. I am just totally sweaty and stuff just from cleaning the bathroom. It was pretty bad and I got as much as I could- I still need the floor behind the toilet but I cannot get my big pregnant body back there. :-)

Well just wanted to post what I had done so far today. I also started a load of laundry need to put that in the dryer. We were out of towels so this was a load of towels.

Alright- tah tah for now.

No comments: