Thursday, June 16, 2005

No Energy!

Good morning! Its not quite 10:30am and I have no energy! I do have a praise report though... my hip/leg is feeling much better! I spent most of the night on the couch- although I can't say it was restful- I was tossing and turning and had bad dreams- but my leg did not get stiff and sore. Woke up around 4am after a bad dream and went back in my bed. Dalton actually slept in to almost 8am- and then we had to do the mad dash to get Kaitlyn to school.

I called to make an appointment for the massage but she does not work thursdays- she is supposed to call me back to let me know what her schedule is like tomorrow- she thinks she has one appointment available.

I got a call from the escrow company and they need Casey to come in and resign the docs- adding his middle initial- I think he just needs to come and put the P on all the signature pages- ridiculous- I am sure I am going to have to go with him or else he will get lost- what a waste of time.

I have not gotten anything done today- in fact I just realized I have not eaten. I have had my vanilla latte- but I don't think that counts. Baby is pretty active- but no contractions! :-(

Of course, now that my pain is gone today my energy is low- why is it like this- I just need one day of energy and no pain! I really just want to go upstairs and take a nap.

Dalton figured out that his video plug and plays can be used with the new tv downstairs- its a much bigger screen so he must be enjoying that. He really wants me to play with him today and the energy is just not there.

Well nothing really new to say right now- just blabbing. I will update tonight if anything exciting happens- maybe even if nothing exciting happens. :-)

No comments: