Wednesday the 22nd- no baby yet. I am hoping I will go into labor late tonight- well its already 11pm- so maybe early tomorrow. I am feeling crampy.
My friend Megan from church who was not due until Saturday had her baby this morning! :-( No I am happy for her. Just frustrated that my baby is not here yet. I prayed last night that I would wake up at 2am in labor- and Megan told me she woke up at 2:30am in labor- so I think maybe the signals got mixed up. :-) LOL.
Today I took the kids to IHOP for brunch and then we walked once around the mall. I bought a nursing top and the kids each got a summer outfit at old navy. It was close to 3pm when we got home- so I tried to nap and then at 6:30 we had game night- did not get home until after almost ten. I took a bath and now am on the computer- but ready to go to bed.
Hopefully I will have baby news soon! That's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment